- These Terms and Conditions will be the sole agreement governing the terms of the service(s) provided to the client. No other agreement, written or oral, shall be upheld unless the client requests cancellation of the service(s).
- In the event of cancellation of services, both parties must approve the cancellation in writing, and a refund may be issued accordingly*.
- The client is entitled to 2 (two) rounds of free revisions upon receiving the final project. For each additional set of revisions, a fee of $25 will be billed and invoiced separately.
- Projects produced will be delivered online to the client via email OR through the use of a drop box/gallery service (which will be available for 3 weeks following invoice and payment). It is the client’s responsibility to download project files before the drop box expiry. An additional fee of $25 will apply if the client wishes to retrieve files after this time.
- Lucky Element Media is the sole copyright owner of project produced for the client unless otherwise stated.
- Lucky Element Media reserves the right to use the produced project as part of a company portfolio or share the project on social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
*Refunds will not be issued if cancellations are made less than 24 hours before the appointment time.